Efficiency Engineering Inc. (EE) is a place where people learn, develop and advance their craft. Staff benefit from being mentored by, and working alongside, senior engineers. Building on more than 28 years in business, we provide the tools and support systems for every employee to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and their skills. We place emphasis on project management and individual responsibility. We believe in our people and their abilities.
We care about the work we do and our relationships with clients and are always on the lookout for experienced building systems engineers ready to move their careers to a new level. Because we know that people are the most valuable asset in any company, we surround ourselves with the best. Join a team of dedicated professionals who care about our environment and the future of our planet. EE offers a range of exciting opportunities where personal growth and career advancement are the norm.
The EE team is a group of smart, talented, passionate people working together. We believe in working collaboratively, taking on challenging and rewarding projects, and in helping each other see results. We work well together because we believe in what we’re doing.
We are looking for motivated people with career growth in mind, a strong work ethic and a sense of team. We value individuals who are driven to succeed within a successful company.
We are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to work with engineers to design and lay out substantial building mechanical retrofit projects.
- Analysis & Assessment
- Critical Judgement
- Report Writing
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fostering Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Single and double-line piping layout using AutoCAD 2010 or higher
- Accurate site takeoffs
- Accurate schematics of existing piping systems, gathered only from site investigations
- Occasional single and double-line duct layout using AutoCAD 2016 or higher
- Following prescribed internal quality control processes and naming conventions
- Establishing, maintaining CAD drawing standards
- Integrating Client Specific standards
- DDC control system point layouts
Skills and Experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Mechanical Engineering or Buildings Technology
- Relatable CAD experience, ideally with design drawings and laying out HVAC systems
- Working knowledge of Engineering Standards, procedures, and processes
- Quality focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work effectively with incomplete information.