Efficiency Engineering Inc. (EE) is a place where people learn, develop and advance their craft. Staff benefit from being mentored by, and working alongside, senior engineers. Building on more than 30 years in business, we provide the tools and support systems for every employee to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and their skills. We place emphasis on project management and individual responsibility. We believe in our people and their abilities.
We care about the work we do and our relationships with clients and are always on the lookout for experienced building systems engineers ready to move their careers to a new level. Because we know that people are the most valuable asset in any company, we surround ourselves with the best. Join a team of dedicated professionals who care about our environment and the future of our planet. EE offers a range of exciting opportunities where personal growth and career advancement are the norm.
The EE team is a group of smart, talented, passionate people working together. We believe in working collaboratively, taking on challenging and rewarding projects, and in helping each other see results. We work well together because we believe in what we’re doing.
We are looking for motivated people with career growth in mind, a strong work ethic and a sense of team. We value individuals who are driven to succeed within a successful company.
We expect large growth in the demand for our services in the immediate and foreseeable future and we require a sales person responsible for selling our services to clients. Our customers will need to reduce CO2 emissions significantly over the next 30 years, driven by escalating utility costs, government/utility incentives, regulations, international agreements, environmental goals, energy security, etc.
The successful candidate will work closely with new and existing clients to identify and satisfy their needs. The incumbent will:
- Be a member of the sales team, reporting to the Vice President of Finance and Administration.
- Establish new clients and service existing accounts by planning, organizing, and managing an intensive sales activities process.
- Build relationships with clients and potential clients by responding to queries and requests.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic channel partners.
- Prepare comprehensive quotes detailing the technical scope.
- Assist in preparing detailed proposals by consulting with engineers and other professional personnel.
- Will be required to travel up to 50% of the time, primarily within the GTA and South-Western Ontario.
- Open, honest and respectful; embraces the Company’s values and promotes a collaborative work environment with clients both externally and internally.
- Energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic; a confident individual of integrity with the ability to accommodate change.
- Strong technical (mechanical engineering) and business skills.
- Highly organized, motivated, and results oriented.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence external and internal customers at all levels across different cultures.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office software family.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Sales is an asset.
- Experience with CRM software is an asset.
- Experience in building retrofits, HVAC systems and lighting systems is an asset.
- Technical Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering is beneficial.
- Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefit Plan.
- Metrics based Commission and Incentives.
Email resumes in confidence
Please reference “SALES REPRESENTATIVE” in the subject line and provide a cover letter with your resume.
We thank all who have submitted applications for this position. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.